Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Resolutions

I said that I was going to post my 2012 resolutions before 2012 but I had a TON of work to do before the new year. I got most of it done so now I can breath a little bit. Today is my birthday and I have no plans other than watching the Vikings-Bears game in my living room. I wanted to go to the game but I don't have enough money for tickets. I'm celebrating my birthday with family on Tuesday after my dad's doctor appointment.

I haven't really worked on the details on how I'm going to complete these resolutions but here they are:

1. Be at $2,500 a month with Adsense before the end of the year.
2. Pay off car loan - $3,400.
3. Save $5,000 towards the down payment on a house.
4. Set up a dating profile (I don't have to actually go on dates but I want to at least get used to contacting guys online)
5. Lose 50 lbs - around 1 lb a week.
6. Pay off 1 of my student loans.
7. Go to a Vikings game.
8. Build a 3 month emergency fund.
9. Read 2 books a month.
10. Keep up to date on my sweepstakes.

A lot of these resolutions are money related which means I need to get serious with my websites so I can boost my income. I'm getting a one month subscription to Build My Rank for January. I'm thinking that will boost my websites rankings and it turn, boost my income. I'll be posting updates, hopefully, at least once a month. Happy New Year!!