Monday, March 1, 2010

February Review and eHow Challenge

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been very busy. I got burned out on writing in December and took the first two weeks of January off - big mistake!! I have been struggling to get caught up. I have been managing to pay my bills on time but barely. I only made $581 in January which I used to pay my bills. I have realized that I am tired of writing for Demand Studios. I feel like I could make more money writing for eHow. eHow is less stressful than Demand Studios and I can keep my articles. If eHow ever removed my articles, I can place them on a different site so they continue to earn. Essentially, they will earn money forever. I love the idea of a passive income. If I can make $2,000 a month in passive income, I would have so much more time for myself. Right now, it feels like I am always working. I have decided to challenge myself to write 10 articles per day. I would reach the 1,000 article mark by July. I've been averaging $1 per article so this would give me $1,000 per month. I could then take the entire month of July or August off to relax and enjoy summer. In late August, I could join another passive income site such as Suite 101 or Bukisa. I would also like to write an eBook but I want to wait until I have good passive income built up so I have more time to devote to it. Another goal of mine is to start a real blog. This blog is more for jotting down my goals and ideas and I haven't really promoted it (frankly, I'd be embarrassed to promote this blog). I can't do an eBook or blog until i have a good passive income built up. Writing 10 eHow articles per day should give me a good starting point. I apologize for this long post but I wanted to give a quick update.
 Image credit: Renate Kalloch http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1254851